Friday, April 20, 2007

Easy Feta Cheese and Chicken Salad

By the way, I am going on vacation for a few days, so I won't be posting until next Wednesday. I will let you know If I find any good gluten free resources on the road.

I recently found out that Perdue Short Cuts are gluten free. Click here to see the list. Here was another night I did not want to cook. Can you guess the ingredients?? :grin:

Spring Lettuce Mix
Any fresh vegetable you have on hand and like on salad
feta cheese
dressing of your choice

Mix all ingredients. Eat.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite categories on your blog!

Mrs. G.F. said...

Natalie,
I am glad you like that label..I will be posting another one shortly..one invented by my mother-in-law. :)

Get email alert when there is a new post.

Enter your email address: