Thursday, March 1, 2007

Quesadillas

I, and my family, loved these. We used Food For Life Brown Rice Tortillas. They tasted exactly like the flour ones. I hate to claim any quesadilla recipe as mine, but this is one I just do and have no one to credit.

Brown rice tortillas
shredded cheddar
black beans, chicken, or any other protien you like
green onion
jalepeno
tomato
red pepper

Really, pick anything you like to put in it. Preheat oven to 400. Spray cookie sheet with Pam or coat with olive oil, I prefer the olive oil. Put a tortilla done and put cheese on first then add all your toppings. Put a final coat of cheese on top and place another tortilla on top. Brush the tortilla top with olive oil.

Bake until crispy and cheese is melted..maybe 8 minutes. Comes out crunchy and yummy.


No comments:

Get email alert when there is a new post.

Enter your email address: